Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Commenting Review Week



Commenting is such a normal part of an online class that I don't really have many feelings about it. Sometimes it can seem like a pain to have to comment on something when there is a word/length requirement. Some things or stories are easier to comment on than others. Commenting is not hard and sometimes it can even be fun but, other times it can feel like a chore. On the other hand, it is fun being able to read everyone's stories and be able to offer positive feedback. It feels nice to be able to share how much you enjoyed someone's writing and I know that it feels just as good to read a positive comment.




2 comments:

  1. I love your picture! The Ryan Gosling memes on Pinterest crack me up LOL I agree that sometimes it feels like a chore commenting on other peoples posts. I usually sit here and avoid it as long as I can, but usually once I get started I enjoy myself. The worst is when you have a word count and you feel like you have already said everything that you possible could so you end up adding stuff that doesn't really add anything positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nicole ^ on the fact that commenting feels like a chore sometimes. (As you can see, I typically leave it until the last minute.) That meme however, is hilarious! My only other qualm with the commenting is that it can often feel like people are just being nice and refuse to point out flaws. It's just not very helpful...

    ReplyDelete