Monday, April 13, 2015

OU Gen. Ed. Review


OU General Education Review


Although I feel that some Gen. Ed. classes are a waste of time, some of the Gen. Ed. classes I have taken have been some of my favorite classes. For my Gen. Ed. language credit, I decided to take Italian and then after 2 grueling semesters I switched to Cherokee. I am currently in Cherokee III and I have to say that it has been one of my favorite classes. The language is so much fun and my professor, Mrs. Armer, is fantastic. For the most part, the same group of classmates I had in Cherokee I have stayed together through Cherokee III. We have become like a little family and it’s great to have that kind of support system. Bonding with the same people for 3 semesters is so much fun and it makes going to class every day that much more fun. My History of American Musical Theatre has also been an awesome Gen. Ed. fine arts class. Watching and analyzing musicals was a blast and I couldn’t believe that a class like that exists. Everything about that class was fantastic and I still recommend it to people to this day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment