Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Reading Diary B: Grimm (LibriVox) (Continued)



I
’ve always known that the Disney version of Sleeping Beauty was a lot more PG and family friendly than the original version but I did not know that there were 13 fairies. I always assumed that there were 3 fairies and of course Maleficent. It seems like all of this drama could have been avoided if the king and queen would have invited all of the fairies despite the fact that they didn’t have enough plates. Was it completely impossible to buy another plate or to maybe borrow on from someone in the kingdom or in the court?





I enjoyed this story. It was not at all how I expected it to be. I thought that the cutting off of heads was s little harsh just because they feel asleep on the job. A lot of people lost their lives because of those princesses. 



No comments:

Post a Comment