Thursday, April 2, 2015

Extra Reading Diary: Aesop's Fables(English)



I really enjoyed all of the Aesop’s Fables that I read in the previous units so, I obviously had to read the fables of this unit as well. The Aesop’s Fables of the other units were quite similar and followed the same basic layout. The fables of this unit are kind of different. I felt that the fables of this unit flowed differently than the fables of the previous units. The previous fables had more dialogue in them and felt more like stories. The English fables seemed to be structured more like poems. Most of the stories got right to the point or moral of the story. I also noticed that the fables of this unit had dialect. At first I thought they were just typos but then I noticed that it was the dialect that the author was using. 


No comments:

Post a Comment